BNC’s Model 7550 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
The high performance Model 7550 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer, a new release from Berkeley Nucleonics (San Rafael, CA), offers a cost-effective platform for test, measurement and monitoring of wideband signals up to 160 MHz bandwidth through the new Wideband IQ (WBIQ) options. The high performance compact and powerful Model RTSA 7550 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer is a full-featured spectrum analyzer designed to analyze signals in the lab, on the manufacturing floor or out in the field. This new model platform is the latest iteration of BNC’s small, compact, portable and very powerful real-time spectrum analyzer. Nothing on the market matches its price-to-performance or performance-to-size ratios.
- 9 kHz to 8, 18, or 27 GHz Frequency Ranges
- Real-Time Bandwidth (RTBW) up to 160 MHz
- 100% Probability of Intercept (POI) as short as 25.5 μs
- Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR) up to 100dBc
- Fraction of the cost of benchtop/PXIe systems
For more information, please contact your NSCA Sales Rep today @ [email protected] or call 1.888.280.6772 (Toll-free #).
NSCA ecommerce store links: