- Broad range of compliance and debugging oscilloscope measurement applications.
- Perform compliance testing for DisplayPort, DDR, PCI Express, USB and more.
- Debug and analyze CAN/LIN, I²C/SPI, FPGAs, MILSTD1553, JTAG, RS232 and more.
Network Analyzer Software
- Easy to use applications for troubleshooting designs with vector network analyzers.
- Get accurate, in-depth characteristics of passive/active components and materials.
- Measure gain, pulse, noise figure, time domain, permittivity and more.
FieldFox Handheld Analyzer Software
- Precision signal measurement capabilities for FieldFox handheld analyzers.
- Make measurements for routine maintenance or in-depth troubleshooting.
- Test cables, antennas, signal power and more.
PathWave Vector Signal Analysis (89600 VSA)
- Software tools to explore every facet of a signal and optimize your designs.
- Measure a broad range of signals including 5G, IoT, radar and more.
- Gain greater insight in frequency, time and modulation domains.
PathWave X-Series Measurement Applications
- Proven, ready-to-use measurement apps for PXIe and X-Series signal analyzers.
- Simplify complex tasks and get repeatable results.
- See and understand performance of cellular, wireless and aerospace/defense devices and designs.
Signal Optimizer Software
- Software for simplified complex wideband channel calibration at RF, microwave and mmWave.
- Quickly integrate test system and hardware via block diagram-based setup menu.
- Confidently validate 5G and wideband system designs by calibrating right to the point of interest of the device.
PathWave Signal Generation
- Comprehensive PC-based software for flexible signal creation.
- Cellular, wireless connectivity, aerospace/defense, broadcasting and general purpose applications.
- Supports a wide variety of signal generation hardware.
Wireless Test Platform Software
- Measurement solutions for cellular and wireless connectivity devices.
- Streamline measurements and automate testing for time consuming, complex measurement/analysis.
- Simplify R&D and manufacturing device testing.
Logic Analyzer Software
- Wide range of measurement, analysis and control capabilities for logic analyzers.
- Dramatically reduce logic analyzer measurement setup time.
- See the information you care about with customizable measurement displays.
EasyEXPERT group+ Device Characterization Software
- Efficient device characterization from setup to data management.
- Interactive manual operation/automation across wafer with semiautomatic wafer prober.
- Works with B150X, E526x/70, B2900 precision current-voltage analyzers.
Spectrum Monitoring Software
- Automated spectrum monitoring, signal intercept, collection and classification software.
- Fast and accurate geolocation for targeted RF emitters.
- Ideal for interference detection, identification, location and reporting.
Circuit Design Software
Accelerate your workflow with Keysight PathWave
Bringing Digital Transformation from Concept to Reality
Traditional product design and development workflows are full of design and test silos, unnecessary rework, and legacy manual processes. Accelerate your workflow today with PathWave, the platform for agile, connected engineering workflows.
Keysight’s PathWave platform features trusted design and test software that is continually evolving to meet the ever-increasing needs of your organization. Designed to provide a consistent user experience, common data formats, and control interfaces, PathWave software ensures every step in your product development path is connected and integrated.
Advanced Design System (ADS)
Circuit design and simulation software with extensive libraries and design guides
- Achieve design success with a complete desktop flow
- Easily integrate with PathWave electromagnetic simulators
- Share and manage workspaces across teams
- Model nonlinear designs with X-parameters*
- Incorporate leading foundry and industry designs
- Increase yield with optimization cockpit and data display
EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software
Electromagnetic modeling and simulation software for 3D components
Electromagnetic (EM) simulation brings you insight before physical prototyping. Customize EM simulations for speed and accuracy. Integrate EM analysis with your circuit simulations.
- Increase your confidence with trusted algorithms
- Easily integrate with PathWave circuit design software
- Speed up simulation time with custom settings
- Gain insight into issues faster than with physical prototypes
- Simulate designs in both the time and frequency domain
- Customize with Python scripting and debugging
SystemVue ESL Software
Multi-domain modeling environment that accelerates design, verification, and test from anywhere. SystemVue includes System-level design and simulation software for system architects and algorithm developers.
- Provides greater RF modeling fidelity from a real RF simulator.
- Helps RF system architects manage standards, modulation, and MATLAB algorithms in their modeling environment.
- Provides researchers with data needed for proposals and academic studies of wide bandwidth formats such as 4G/5G, radar, and satellite.
Genesys RF / Microwave Synthesis and Simulation Software
RF and microwave circuit synthesis and simulation software for printed circuit board (pcb) and subsystem designers
Accelerate RF Design Tasks from Hours to Minutes
Analyze RF and microwave circuits and systems with fast simulation and powerful optimization tools. Explore performance trade-offs with automatic circuit synthesis technology. PathWave RF Synthesis (Genesys) provides entry-level functionality suitable for all RF and microwave circuit board and subsystem designers.
- Simulate and build RF systems with real parts
- Create high-performance circuits with synthesis models
- Identify and fix circuit performance degradation
- Convert ideal electrical designs to physical implementation
- Automatically create custom filter topologies
- Analyze, tune, and optimize designs with co-simulation
GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software
Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) simulation software to model and validate complex, integrated circuits
Go beyond traditional RF simulation to design, analyze, and verify radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs). Achieve confidence with steady-state and nonlinear solvers for design and verification. Wireless standard libraries accelerate the validation of complex RFICs.
- Accurately model components on silicon chips
- Optimize designs with sweeps and load-pull analysis
- Integrate RF designs in the Cadence Virtuoso environment
- Increase performance using Monte Carlo and yield analysis
- Simplify debugging with safe operating area warnings
- Use the latest foundry technology immediately
Momentum 3D Planar EM Simulator
Momentum is the leading 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) simulator used for passive circuit modeling and analysis.
Momentum EM software is integrated in RFPro, Advanced Design System (ADS), Genesys and Cadence Virtuoso for effortless setup of EM-circuit cosimulation to analyze the effects of physical layout on circuit performance. Through ADS ODB++ links, PCB tools such as Cadence Allegro, Mentor Expedition and Zuken can also access Momentum to analyze the RF portion of a larger PCB layout.
- Combines full-wave and quasi-static EM solvers for RF passives, high-frequency interconnects and parasitic modeling
- Efficient meshing, adaptive frequency sampling and threaded NlogN solver which reduces simulation time
- Able to simulate complex EM effects including skin effect, substrate effect, thick metals and multiple dielectrics
- Integrated in RFPro, ADS, Genesys and Cadence Virtuoso for effortless setup of EM-Circuit co-simulation
Device Modeling Products
Complete end-to-end modeling solutions used for characterization and modeling of cutting-edge CMOS and compound semiconductor devices.
- Integrated Circuit Characterization and Analysis Program (IC-CAP) is a versatile and user programmable industry standard for semiconductor device modeling.
- Model Builder Program (MBP) is a complete Silicon turnkey device modeling software.
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) is the industry standard SPICE model signoff and acceptance software.
- WaferPro Express supports wafer-level measurement and programming test software for use with a variety of instruments and wafer probes.
- Advanced Low-Frequency Noise Analyzer (A-LFNA) supports on-wafer measurement and analysis of flicker noise and random telegraph noise.
PathWave Thermal Design (previously known as HeatWave)
Electro-thermal analysis software to compute the full-chip temperature profile of devices and interconnects
Accurate Thermal Simulation for Every Device
High-performance ICs have areas with very high power density, causing excessive temperature variations. PathWave Thermal Design computes a 3D temperature profile of your chip and inputs thermal analysis data into your circuit simulation. It works with several IC design tools, including Cadence Virtuoso. Let PathWave Thermal Design neutralize your device’s adverse temperature effects before you commit to fabrication.
- Compute the full temperature profile of your device
- Uncover temperature variations in mixed-signal designs
- Simulate temperature without laborious data preparation
- Input thermal analysis data in your circuit simulator
- Analyze geometric features at the submicron scale
- Detect reliability issues with realistic temperature data
Focus on Design and Test, Not Time-Consuming Data Analysis
See how and why measurement data analytics tools can reduce time-to-market for your engineering projects. Explore the design to manufacturing process and the requirements for data collection specified by an initial design. Learn how data visualization and analytics improve the workflow across your globally dispersed teams.
PathWave Manufacturing Analytics
Industry 4.0 electronics manufacturing analytics solution
Drive manufacturing improvements with an Industry 4.0 electronics data analytics solution. Analyze process, test, and equipment data to predict and avoid equipment anomalies. Mitigate risk of failure and downtime with real-time detection algorithms. Receive alerts when an anomaly is detected. Use PathWave Manufacturing Analytics to increase your productivity and asset utilization.
- Analyze data from every step in your production process
- Identify and isolate outliers and trends in real time
- Collect and analyze environment, machine health, and measurement data
- Identify root causes of quality issues with historical data
- Quickly take action with automatic alerts
- Increase productivity with real time analysis of global operations
- Global 360º view of operation and asset management
- Automated real-time monitoring and anomaly detection
- Industry 4.0 ready
- Event notification via email, SMS or mobile messaging
- On-premise or cloud-based software environment
PathWave Measurement Analytics
Web-enabled software for design and validation engineers to capture and store test data.
PathWave Measurement Analytics gives you a simple and powerful user interface for data visualization and analytics. Capture and store test data with real-time access. Import data from various sources in multiple formats. Integrate data analytics into your test processes with the open Application Program Interface (API).
- Easily visualize and analyze measurement data
- Enable engineering decisions with a scalable, high- performance data repository
- Perform benchmarks against industry peers with USB 3.1 industry data
- Upload data via streaming or bulk transfer
- Machine learning algorithms provide accelerated data analysis and more accurate results
- Access data securely with any operating system or programming language
- Visualize and analyze measurement data
- Web-based, real-time access across distributed teams
- Machine learning for accelerated data analysis
- Import data from multiple sources in multiple formats
- Operating system and programming language independent