For more than thirty years, Tra-Cal’s ISO-17025-2017 accredited calibration laboratory has provided quality calibration services for test and measurement equipment. Tra-Cal calibrates a broad range of radio frequency and microwave (high frequency) electrical equipment utilized for measurement, design, and testing, with a capability range of DC – 50 GHz, including:
- Frequency Counters and Amplifiers
- Power Meters and Sensors
- Signal Generators
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Vector Network Analyzers
- and more!
All Equipment is returned with a NIST-traceable certification. Calibration services available:
- ANSI Z540 Standard without data
- ANSI Z540-1 with as-found & as-left data
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 with data & uncertainties
- ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding
In addition to our calibration services, Tra-Cal provides the following services for test equipment and instruments from major manufacturers:
- Repair (including obsolete equipment!)
Advantages of Selecting Tra-Cal’s Calibration Services
- Provide repeatable accuracy, saving time, money, materials, and labor.
- Calibrating your precision test and measurement instruments is the easiest way to avoid errors.
- Meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Reduce the risk of products failing in service.
- Save money from warranty and rework costs.
Contact us today to get a free quote on our calibration services!