Tektronix TDS3052B 2 Channel, 500 MHz, Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope
The Tektronix TDS3052B oscilloscope can tell you many things about a signal, such as: the time and voltage values of a signal, the frequency of an oscillating signal, the “moving parts” of a circuit represented by the signal, the frequency with which a particular portion of the signal is occurring relative to, other portions, whether or not a malfunctioning component is distorting the signal, how much of a signal is direct current (DC) or alternating current (AC) and how much of the signal is noise and whether the noise is changing with time.
The TDS3052B digital phosphor oscilloscope packs the power of digital phosphor waveform acquisition technology, WaveAlert automatic anomaly detection, OpenChoice documentation, and analysis solutions with e*Scope web-based remote control, and five application-specific modules into a lightweight, battery-capable design.
- 500 MHz, 300 MHz, and 100 MHz Bandwidths
- Sample Rates up to 5 GS/s
- 2 or 4 Channels
- Full VGA Color LCD
- 25 Automatic Measurements
- 9-Bit Vertical Resolution
- FFT Standard
- Multi-language User Interface
- QuickMenu Graphical User Interface for Easy Operation
- WaveAlert Automatic Waveform Anomaly Detection
- OpenChoice Solutions Simplify Instrument Control, Documentation, and Analysis e*Scope Web-based Remote Control
- Built-in Ethernet port
- GPIB, RS232, VGA
- TDSPCS1 OpenChoice
- WaveStar Software
- Integration with Third-party Software
- Application Modules for Specialized Analysis
- Plug-in Printer for Portable Documentation of Results
- TekProbe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units
Standard calibration with a 90-day warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.