Save on Award-Winning Tektronix Demo Test Equipment!
Debug more signals and save on award-winning Tektronix demo equipment with new equipment warrantees! Don’t miss this opportunity! Limited quantities available.
To see our Monthly Sale Specials, check our Monthly Sales
To view our Monthly Rental Specials, check our Rental Specials
See our September Keysight Promotions page for Specials including:
- Save Up to 45% on the B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer Promotion. For a limited time, research and education, and GSA customers can receive a 45% discount on the B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer mainframe! ENDS: September 30, 2020
- Expand Your Data Acquisition Capabilities. Free Industry Leading Multiplexer Module with Qualifying Purchase! ENDS: September 30, 2020
- Get 35% off Eligible Signal Generators and Analyzers! ENDS: September 30, 2020
- Power Up! Get a complimentary power module with qualifying purchase a combination of a N6700 Mainframe and a DC Electronic Load Module. ENDS: December 31, 2020
Multiple Equipment Discount Calibration Services Discount Program
Is your test equipment warranty expiring?
Do you have two or more electronic test equipment pieces that need calibration on a regular basis? Extend the life of your test equipment with our calibration & repair services. We calibrate/repair to OEM requirements at up to 80% less than manufacturer’s price.
Our multiple equipment calibration program can help you keep all your pieces calibrated on a schedule and the best part is you save money by signing up for NSCA & TRA-CAL’s service program. Click on the “Get a FREE Quote” button for details on this promotion or call us at 1-888-280-6722.
Tra-Cal Calibrates Radio Frequency (RF) Microwave Equipment
Tra-Cal calibrates a broad range of radio frequency and microwave (high frequency) electrical equipment utilized for measurement, design, and testing, with a capability range of DC up to 110 GHz, including:
- Frequency Counters and Amplifiers
- Power Meters and Sensors
- Signal Generators
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Vector Network Analyzers
- and more!
Tra-Cal Calibrates and Tests Cables and Connectors
Tra-Cal calibrates a broad range of test and measurement equipment, cables, and connectors:
- Cables and Connectors Verification (Calibration and Testing Services)
- Signal Analysis Equipment (vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and power meters
- Manual tools (calipers, dynamometric wrenches and screwdrivers, torque wrenches, etc.)
- Powered mechanical measurement tools (electric, pneumatics, hydraulic)
- Mechanical measurement meters
- Test benched (meters linked to a display)
Tra-Cal Calibrates Electrical Test Equipment
Tra-Cal calibrates a broad range of electrical test and measurement equipment accredited and/or certified in compliance with ISO-17025.
We provide electrical calibration services including:
- Capacitance Calibration
- Thermocouple Calibration
- Voltage Calibration
- And more!
Tra-Cal Knows Torque: Torque Calibration Services
Tra-Cal calibrates a broad range of torque tools and equipment:
- Manual tools (dynamometric wrenches and screwdrivers, torque wrenches, etc.)
- Powered torque tools (electric, pneumatics, hydraulic)
- Torque meters
- Test benched (torque meters linked to a display)
Tra-Cal’s torque capabilities are comprehensive. For example, our typical torque wrench capabilities (with uncertainties) are:
> (4 to 50) in-lbf @ 0.57%
> (30 to 400) in-lbf @ 0.34%
> (80 to 1000) in-lbf @ 0.38%
> (29 to 250) ft-lbf @ 0.38%
We Will Buy Your Equipment: Trade-In Program
We buy your unwanted equipment all year round. What a great way to get your company the newer, better test equipment that it badly needs, then to sell us the underutilized pieces that your company no longer needs. Do you have a surplus of test and measurement equipment? Or do you own pieces that no longer suit the applications you need to use it for? NSCA TRA-CAL can help you turn it into $$$$. NSCA TRA-CAL has a program that can help you free up funds. We can buy your equipment for cash; you can trade it in for credits towards future purchases or services; plus you can rent, sell or consign as well. Contact us directly for more information. Or click on the link below to view our attachment.